About Me

Hello everyone!

This is a post about me. I am pretty weird and crazy but I have a HUGE personality and I may seem shy but when you get to know me I am a psycho path. I act like a spider because I am super flexible. So here are some things about me.

1. I am a dancer. I have been dancing since I was two. I do 12 dance classes 5 days a week. I have a Jazz solo and a Lyrical Trio. All the dances I do are: Jazz, Ballet, Royal Academy of Dance (Ballet exams), Pointe Ballet, Lyrical, Fusion (Interpretive), Acro, Modern, Modern Stage (Take a movie or an old Broadway show and remake it kind of or act it out), A Lyrical trio, Jazz solo and Jazz Progresions (Training in Jazz)

2. I like to make Phone edits in my free time and send them to my friends. I download Music Videos and Performances on an app and edit them in iMovie. I take a song add it into the background and take short clips that suit the music. I mainly make edits of One Direction, Ariana Grande, Issa (Twaimz), Dance Moms. I effect them in different video effect apps.

3. I make YouTube videos sometimes when I have the time like during Winter Break, Summer, Spring Break and if I have time on weekends. I make videos with LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) witch are plastic toys that I have been collecting since I was two years old. I have about 400 and counting. I have very many little props that I use in my YouTube. My username is LPSAlinna. I currently have 125 subscribers and I have been on YouTube for three years total.

4. I kinda obsess over 1D for a living. I have loved them for 5 years now. I can’t stand it when I hear people saying that they suck. When someone says that I say: “You have three seconds to run.” Then I chase after them like a rabid dog and uh. Kinda. Try to attack them.

So those are some things about me. I hope I can post more soon!

Sincerely, Alinna

11 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Alinna ,

I like the part about the rabid dog and you have three seconds to run if people say 1D sucks. How many times have you chased people like a rabid dog before?

Hayly

• Hi Hayly,
      I personally haven’t chased very many people. Maybe 6 or 7. I normally only chase my friends or if one of my friends or girls from my studio say it I think that I’m going to but I don’t. If it comes on while we’re stretching everyone looks at me and I am just sitting there with the biggest smile on my face and start singing. I feel very angry but I don’t but I say “excuse me?” and walk out before something bad happens… Once I almost destroyed the changeroom. But I didn’t!
      ~Alinna

2. Dear Alinna you have a cool blog it sounds like your a good person you must be a good friend if you want to come and see my blog this is it averyf2015edublogs.org
    love Avery

3. I like this post, it’s creative and funny. I love to chase my sister around and annoy her, especially when she says mean things about Taylor Swift, my favorite singer.
    Jessel288

• Hi Jesse,
      I will try to check out your blog. I am not a huge fan of Taylor Swift but I really like most of her music. My brother says it and he takes it back when he finds out I heard. I will try to post every day or two. Hopefully you will visit again. Thank you for your time!
      Alinna

• I definitely will be posting about dance because I do it 5 days a week. I do 12 as you may of read. It is very fun but I don’t do cause it’s fun. I do it because I love to entertain and I want to get better and better. Oh my. I could talk about dance for hours. I hope you will come and visit my blog again!
      Alinna

4. Hello Alinna! My name is Paige! I really like your blog on”About me” I like dancing to,I am really good at it. You make those YouTube videos! My baby sister watches Lps videos all the time like people reviewing them and playing with them.You did a great job on your blog! i like dance moms to,they are super funny! I hope you come visit me at 2021ps.edublogs.org.

• Hi Paige!
      Thank you! I am a senior and I have a solo so I guess I’m good at it. Yes I do make YouTube videos! THey are with Littlest Pet shops also. Thank you! I would love to see posts about you dancing because Paige’s are good dancers. Especially Paige from Dance Moms! Dance Moms is crazy but funny and I love it. I will definitely check out your blog!